Add a Termite Inspection to any service for only $80 extra
Booking Pest Control Treatments has never been easier.
Pay now or pay cash on completion.
DO NOT PRESS THE BACK BUTTON OR REFRESH PAGE WHEN BOOKING
Save 10% by entering this code: Rp10% in the payment section.
When pests infest your home, business, industrial area, or construction site, you know that you cannot wait for the help you need. Whether it’s a termite infestation, fungal colony, or rodents, you know that the best course of action is to stop the problem in its tracks before it can get any worse. When you need prompt solutions for your pest control nightmare, you need to book the one company in the Perth area with the expertise and experienced needed to get the job done right the first time. And there’s only one company that will meet your needs: Rockypest Pty Ltd.
Who Are We?
Rockypest is a family-owned pest management company made up of a team of accomplished and licensed pest control technicians with more than forty years combined experience in pest elimination. Led by our company founder, Robert Luckens, Rockypest brings its considerable knowledge base and talent to every pest control job, providing our customers with the unparalleled level of service they need to rid themselves of virtually any pest they can imagine.
How to Book Us
Consumers who have booked pest control companies in the past probably remember how cumbersome the process used to be. You would have to thumb through the phone directory to locate a potential service provider and then get hold of them on the phone to describe your problem and request a visit. Sometimes you would have to leave a message and hope that someone got back to you. If you were lucky, you would get through right away and have someone on their way within a few days, depending upon how busy the firm was at that particular time.
Technology has changed all that – and even though we’re still a family-owned business, we have worked to keep up with the times! At Rockypest, you can book us now simply by going to our website and filling out a simple form. Most of the answers to the questions we have to ask can simply be selected from various drop-down boxes, making the entire process as hassle-free as possible.
You start by selecting the category of services you need. These include exterior ant management, various inspection services, or any of our many specific pest management services. You then select the specific service, the number of technicians you’d like to request, and the best time for your appointment. That brings up a page when you can select the exact appointment time that matches your availability.
Once that is done, you fill in your personal information, including name, phone and email, address, and so on. By the time you reach the payment page – where you enter your preferred payment information, you will know when your appointment is scheduled, how much it will cost, and the number of technicians who will arrive to deal with your pest issue.
It almost couldn’t be any simpler than that!
What Services Can You Book?
Because we are a fully-licensed and professional pest management company, we provide the complete range of pest control solutions for our clients. That includes pre-purchase timber pest inspections of the kind required by Australian Standards, as well as similar termite inspections. You can also book termite baiting services, as well as services designed to help you control a variety of other insect pests like spiders, wasps, ants, etc.
If you’re leaving your rented home, we also provide those important end-of-lease treatments that can help to ensure that you’re not leaving fleas or other pests behind for the next tenant to suffer through. If you have rodent issues, we can help to identify the source and nature of the problem, develop a strategy to eradicate the infestation, and help with prevention of future incursions into your premises.
Why You Should Book Us
We know how difficult it can be to find a reliable pest management expert. As with any industry, pest control involves companies both good and bad, with a widely varying range of competencies. Without the requisite licensing and training, it’s hard to guarantee any technician’s effectiveness at properly and safely dealing with a pest infestation. At Rockypest, we have you covered on that front.
Each of our professional technicians has been licensed through the Public Health Department. They’ve all been approved after background checks conducted through local law enforcement processes. And each has been trained by the most well-known pest management training group in the country: PEST (Pest Education Services and Training). Perhaps just as important, our people never stop learning. Training is ongoing, as we continue to try to improve upon our excellent rating to ensure that we continue to provide each and every customer with the latest and most effective high-tech pest management solutions available in the marketplace today.
Our Wide Booking Area
We are proud to serve the Perth area, but what if you live in one of the suburbs surrounding the city? Rest easy. Our experts are like hunters following their prey throughout the greater Perth Metropolitan area and beyond. That means that we are here for you even if you don’t live within Perth. Is your home in the Hills, or somewhere near either the north or south side of Swan River? Book us now! Are you from Freemantle, or any of the other suburbs in the area? Contact us and get your pest control appointment scheduled today!
Why We’re Better than the Rest
We know that every company says it’s the best, so what is it that makes us so confident that we’re the right company for your needs? The difference is clear to see:
- We’re family-owned. That might not seem like a big difference on first glance, but anyone old enough to remember simpler times doubtless understands just how relevant that fact really is. Because we’re a family operation, we never forget how important your family is to you, and how much you need to keep them safe and healthy. We approach all our jobs with that in mind, and are committed to helping you keep them safe from harm and annoyance.
- Our prices are designed with you in mind. Yes, pest control products and solutions can be expensive in their own right. That doesn’t mean, however, that you should be paying more than is necessary. At Rockypest, we work to keep our prices affordable for all our clients, to ensure that your budget is never an obstacle to keeping your premises free from dangerous or annoying pests.
- Nothing we do is done without a laser-like focus on the details. Some companies cut corners on chemical mixers, or spray in smaller than recommended amounts – leaving you with ineffective treatments that only temporarily discourage the pests. At Rockypest, we mix and apply chemicals in accordance with manufacturer recommendations, and apply every treatment with all applicable laws and regulations in mind.
- Safety comes first. Chemicals of any kind can be dangerous to adults, children, and animals alike. Our technicians always have your health as their primary focus, and work with you to ensure that nothing we do can potentially harm you or your loved ones.
- Our people are the best. We don’t make that claim lightly either, since we know we’ll invariably be assessed based on its accuracy. The reality is, though, that our team is better than any we’ve yet encountered – and our customers tend to agree! Our company’s founder still brings his thirty years of experience into the field, and his example of excellence and dedication is the one to which all of our technicians aspire on a daily basis. When you’re led by the best, it stands to reason that you’ll be the best.
When Should You Book?
When you suspect that you have a pest problem, it is important to react as soon as possible. While some pests might seem insignificant – like when you see one mouse in your house, for example, but nothing could be further from the truth. If you see one mouse, you can take it for granted that there are at least half a dozen mice you aren’t seeing. If you see several wasps encircling your house, it’s almost a given that you have at least one nest on or very near the home. And so on. Usually, the pests you actually see are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
That makes prompt response a necessity. Pests can destroy your belongings, damage your home, spread disease, and directly harm you and your loved ones. Many, like rodents, can cause illness to humans and domestic animals simply by spoiling food sources with their waste. Others, like wasps, can attack and sting humans and pets – which can be a potentially fatal situation if their intended victims are allergic to those stings.
The bottom line is simple: when you have a pest problem, book us immediately. The sooner we get to your site, the sooner we can identify the extent of the problem, help you choose an effective solution, and return your life to some semblance of normalcy. Delay only allows the problem to get worse over time.
Fortunately, we have done everything we can to ensure that your booking experience is as easy and enjoyable as possible. Using our five-step booking process, you can quickly get us the information we need, select the personnel you need, and establish the perfect time for us to get to your site and begin the investigation and treatment process. At Rockypest, we know that nobody enjoys contacting pest control, but we also know that everybody knows that there are times when there are few other options. The good news is that we’re always here to provide that essential pest control option when you need it. Contact us today and book now!